Designed to provide space for the paddler and allow for heavy expedition payload needs. The Yukon is all the boat you need for moving a lot of gear a long way.
- LENGTH / BEAM: 13′ / 30″ (3.96m / 76.2cm)
- HEIGHT: 14″ (35.56cm)
- WEIGHT: 42 lbs. (19.05 kg)
- COCKPIT SIZE: 59″ x 20″ (1.5m x 50.8cm)
- MAXIMUM PAYLOAD: 300 lbs. (136.08 kg)
- BAG 1 DIMENSIONS: 10″ x 10″ x 53″ (25.4cm x 25.4cm x 1.42m)
- BAG 2 DIMENSIONS: 22″ x 29″ x 9″ (55.88cm x 73.66cm x 22.86cm)
- Expedition Package: The Expedition (EXP) option is a package that includes our most popular accessories bundled together. In addition to the many standard features that all of our boats have, the EXP Package includes foot rudder, sprayskirt and deck, wilderness repair kit and padded lower Longerons.
- Great Boat – “We like to hit the road and 42# works” – Jon S. from VT
- Much To Love – “Got this boat because I wanted to take it on vacations. But its packability is just 1 of attributes. The Yukon is really well made. Its nearly 3 years old and average 300 hours/year. Salt has corroded a few tubes but Customer Service is second to none. The kayak tracks and paddles like a dream. You have to work to turn. VERY STABLE both primary & secondary. Huge cockpit. Room for 120 lbs of gear. Its light. Lifting and carrying it is a one-man job. Assembly 22min bag to water. Breakdown less.” – Frank Horowitz from Coconut Creek
- “I purchased my Yukon in 2008 while living in Hawaii and have loved it ever since. I have paddled it in the ocean, lakes and rivers and been very happy with it’s performance in all areas. I do a lot of fishing from my Yukon and it’s stability is a big plus. I like the large, open cockpit as it allows easy movement. Assembly is easy and I can put mine together in 10-15 minutes without really trying. I have the rudder system and while it works wonderfully I rarely put it on since the Yukon turns easily with just the paddle and tracks true when I want to go straight. I’m 5′ 11″, 200 lbs and I fit comfortably in this kayak with room for my fishing and camping gear. I love this kayak. It’s stable, comfortable, nimble, easy to use/assemble and all around fun to be in.” – M. Damon Weimer from Spokane, WA